Hello to all !
I honestly didn’t think I’d have the courage or the guts to put myself out there the way I’m doing at the moment but eh ! Look at me !
So first things first: WELCOME ! And sorry for the obvious Adele joke in the title for this article. But it was so obvious, I HAD to do it !
I’m Tom, and I bid thee to enter my little world hoping you’ll like what you see/read/hear !
Few things to know about me:
- I love music
- I love concerts
- I love bands
- I love travelling to see bands
- I love Harry Potter and Pokémon WAYYYYYY too much
- I LIVE for disney movies, songs and *sigh* a disney-kind-of happy ending
- I’m a musician, I play guitar, and I try to sing (but that’s a whole other thing)
- I love watching tv shows on Netflix and other media platform
- I love reading
- I love social medias
- But I also love the quietness of being disconnected sometimes !
But most of all… I LOVE LIVING.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Across this blog, you’ll see concert/live reports, album reviews, movie reviews, singles reviews, vlogs, polls, opinions about this song or that album and I’m open to any suggestions you might have to help improve the blog !
In my life, there isn’t a single moment that goes by without music. Whether it’s on my iPod, my phone, at work, when I workout, when I go through the many stages of emotions that life allows me to feel. And I want to share that with you guys !
Hope you’ll like it and like what you’ll read, I know I’m enjoying myself in my bubble !
Once again… Welcome !!